TXTLinks Directory Submission Guidelines
Every site submitted to us is reviewed by a human being for quality and appropriateness. We reject over 90% of submissions sent to us through our web submission form. Please don't take it personally if your site is rejected.
Please note that we offer an Express listing option for a fee of $15. This fee is refundable if your site is deemed not suitable for our directory and is rejected. Note that purchase of the $15 Express listing option does not guarantee listing in our directory, it only guarantees review of your site within 24 hours.
General Quality Guidelines
We strive to list high quality sites from a wide variety of niches. We welcome site submissions that adhere to the following basic quality standards:
- Contain compelling, original content
- Are not created to trick users into clicking on links or filling out forms
- Are not created soley for generating ad or affiliate revenue
- Do not contain excessive advertising
- Do not force users to click on ads to view content
- Do not link to sites offering illegal content
- Do not consist of auto-generated content (such as autoblogs)
- Are not squeeze pages or landing pages
- Are easy to navigate
- Do not contain broken image links
- Do not contain broken links or 404 errors
- Do not contain script or technical errors
- Contain few if any spelling or grammatical errors
- No gambling and casino content
- No adult content
- Do not contain animal abuse content or links to products containing parts of endangered species
- Do not contain illegal, offensive or abusive content
For some industries, our review process is more stringent, including review of sites related to mortgage, loans, essay editing or consulting, health and supplement products, software, dating, weight loss products, product review sites, MLM sites and make money online or business opportunity sites.
For e-commerce sites, we expect sites to include information or links to information on security, privacy, shipping, return policies and related information clearly on every page. E-commerce sites should also include transparent customer service and contact information.
Your submission may sometimes be rejected for reasons other than site quality, these reasons include:
- Submission to the wrong category
- Multiple submissions of the same site
- Incomplete site details, such as incomplete site title
- Site title is messy
- Misspelling or errors in your submission details
- Keyword spamming in your title or description
- Foreign characters in your site details
- Your site is already in our directory